Signs You Are Into Him or Her (I know my grammer in here is aweful, but hopefully you understand.):
-You think about them often.
-You miss them on days you do not see them.
-You are comfortable around them.
-You find physical contact (hugging, sitting close, holding hands, etc.) with them to be comfortable, or even better...you find that when you are close to them, your pulse increases and you get butterflies.
-They scare you.
Now this one might need a little explaining. This does not mean they creep you out or they are terrifying. This means you are a little afraid of them because you know you like them enough that they could hurt you emotionally. I'm not going to go so far as to say this is necessary to tell if you like someone, but I'm going to stretch and say, if you notice that you are afraid of how strongly you feel for them, you are definitely very into them.
-You get excited when they talk to you.
-When you make eye contact with them, it is memorable. In other words, SOMETHING happens. Whatever that SOMETHING is depends on the two people, but you should have at least one occasion where you make eye contact and come out with some feeling to remember it by.
I think that's all I have for tonight. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment