Here are some great date ideas:
+Go on a hike or a walk. This is a good way to be active, but still be able to talk and get to know each other better. : )
+Group dates are always a good idea. You could play ultimate frisbee, missionary tag, wink 'um, basketball, kickball, softball, touch football, soccer, and a million other sports. Here is the benefit. you get to see how the other person handles physical activity, AND it is just good clean fun!
+Play games like clue, blockus, scattergories (I don't think that is spelled right), Mad Gab, sequence, speed, california speed, blink, quarkle, catch phrase, pictionary, telepaths, or something like that. Be creative! You can always play pictionary with pudding, or something fun like that!! : ) Doing something out of the ordinary is usually more fun than playing the same old games all the time. : )
+Go get some icecream and toppings and make a delicious dessert. Even better, make cookies AND have icecream. Want to impress someone...show them you can bake! : )
+Make a dinner for them. This can be VERY fun if you do it right. You can either have them help you prepare dinner or you can have it ready for them. Then, eat it somewhere out of the ordinary. I would recommend setting up like a card table in your back yard or in the living room or somewhere fun like that. : )
+If you want to make the date really easy, dinner and a movie are always a good option. Or a movie and dessert. They are both good! : )
+For dates with a little more effort and cost, skiing, cornmazes, ice skating, rollerblading, swimming pools with slides and such, theme parks, or adventure parks are always fun, but I wouldn't recommend them for a FIRST date. This would be more like a second or third...I would guess. Just for safety's sake. : )
+Another fun date idea is to go rafting, boating, or canoeing. For these activities, I would be sure they are aware that it will probably take the whole day...or at least a good portion of it, and I would also recommend bringing food!! : )
Hmmm...I'll keep thinking, but I think that's about all my ideas for now. Good luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment